Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Final Preparations

I had an enjoyable few days at home, but the time flew by! I went to my brother's field day and ate lunch with him, did some shopping, attended my cousin's graduation, and barely had time to throw some things in suitcases before hopping in the car and heading back to central Kansas.

On Saturday, I attended Tabor's graduation. I played in the band concert and then stayed to watch the ceremony. I realized my class will be the 100th to graduate from Tabor College.

Since then, I have stayed in central Kansas since my family has been here getting ready for my grandparents' auction on Saturday. It has been good to get together with friends and spend time with my family.

I have yet to finish packing. I suppose that is on the list for tonight. It is always hard to know what to bring along and what to leave behind.

Tomorrow I head to Kansas City, where I will meet Rebecca. We will have a few days of orientation before flying on Sunday. Please pray for us as we begin this adventure!

1 comment:

  1. I plan to read your blog this summer. I might also check with your folks on occasion if I can find them home!!!! The kids hope they'll spend at least part of the summer home so they have a playmate. Have a great summer! Will be anxious to see your pictures and hear your stories.

    ReplyDelete