I am officially done with finals! Monday morning I was busy with music juries, which involved playing memorized pieces for the four Tabor music faculty. I also accompanied a voice student. Later that morning, I wrote my final exam for Studies in Rhetoric. Then, Tuesday, I wrote for 2 hours straight for my Christian Apologetics final. My fingers were pretty sore after that!
The rest of Tuesday was spent packing up my belongings and loading it out of my window. Since I live in the basement at ground level, it works well to move things directly out to the street! After a busy day of packing and cleaning, I arrived home late Tuesday night.
Moving my things through the window
I am now making final preparations to leave. I have some shopping to do, a graduation to attend, and other things to do. I plan to head back to central Kansas on Friday, attend Tabor's graduation on Saturday (band plays beforehand), and spend the rest of the week in central Kansas. I will head to Kansas City on Thursday.
Thanks again for your prayers as I head to Italy!
No comments:
Post a Comment