I am back from Rome! What a whirlwind of a trip. There were some interesting twists along the way, but all in all, we had a wonderful time! Rebecca and I enjoyed exploring Rome with Natalie and Amee. We left Genova at 6 a.m. Monday morning and arrived in Rome at 10. We tourned Monday and Tuesday before getting back on the train at 6 p.m. We got back to Genova after 10 p.m.
During our time in Rome, we saw many things, including the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, St. Peter's Basilica, the Vatican museum, and the Sistine Chapel. There are just so many things to see!
I don't have time to say much more now (it's after 2 a.m. as I write), but I did want to give a brief overview of our time in Rome. Thank you for your prayers for our safety.
Rebecca & I at the Colosseum
No comments:
Post a Comment